Best .50 BMG Scope Review of 2021
If you are a hunter or shooter by heart, then you would surely need the best scope for .50 BMG for an amazing experience. You must look for ones that are well equipped to offer a higher level of precision and quality images.
To help you, we have made thorough research on different rifle scopes to find the absolute best 50 bmg scope and their important features, like optics, reticles, magnification, and eyepiece.
After all, you need an item that feels comfortable and convenient, yet stays tough. Here we have gathered five different scopes that made it to the top list of choices.
Top 5 Best Scope For .50 BMG In 2021 -Quick& precise
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|Vortex Diamondback Optics||Check Price|
|Vortex Crossfire II||Check Price|
|Athlon Argos BTR||Check Price|
|Burris Fullfield II||Check Price|
|UTG 3-12X44 30mm||Check Price|
Which One Is The Best Scope for .50 BMG
Even though it is a tough decision, still we have selected the Vortex Optics Diamond Tactical Riflescope to be the best .50 BMG scope. it is also the best strongest 50 bmg rated scope. It has MOA-based BDC reticle for easy windage correction.
The turrets are capped for protection and allow toolless indexing with a precision glide erector system for smooth magnification adjustment. Apart from the critical eye relief, a great product for the price with a great magnification range, especially suitable for hunting.
Top 5 Best Scope For .50 BMG Reviews in 2021-Budget 50 bmg Scope
1. Vortex Optics Diamondback Riflescopes- Best strongest 50 bmg rated scope
Here is Budget 50bmg Scope for you which is one of the best .50 BMG scopes. Vortex Diamondback Tactical FFP riflescope is particularly designed for faraway targets.
For this, it has great magnification with a one-piece tube and multi-coated lens. The lens is well-protected providing comfort to the eyes and also good light adjustments and transmission in any conditions.
The resolution and field view is clear and vivid. Besides, the scope has a well-built aluminium body and anodized, matte finish for durability and protection. The reticle is glass etched and the turrets and parallax adjustments are protruded.
Clear and accurate targets are achieved with a flexible eyepiece. Moreover, the O-ring is sealed and nitrogen purged to work in different environments and prevent damages.
Above all, considering all the features & performance, professionals refer to it as a quality product with a lifetime warranty.
Benefits And Reasons to Buy
- Lens and Magnification: Larger lens size allows more light collection with a larger exit pupil. The lens has protective coatings and accessories for longevity and good use.
- Focal plane: A first focal plane is useful for ideal lighting conditions without the need to adjust the reticle. It also allows a clearer image with sufficient brightness with high magnification.
- Parallax adjustment: The scope has a long parallax setting with the side focus adjustment. This allows safety, ease of use, and perfect focus for distant targets.
- Lens coating: Multiple coatings and glass etching of lens help to provide maximum illumination for clear images and use in low light conditions.
- Design and construction: Aircraft aluminium built helps with the lightweight and sturdiness of the product. Other innovative design techniques allow the product to be used in adverse conditions without any damages and with protection from dust and debris.
Objective Lens and Tube: An objective lens of 50mm has great clarity in images. It is made from low-dispersion(XD) glass for good resolution and colour. The large size helps to collect more light for brightness. In addition, the tube is a single piece and 30mm tube built to be shockproof and withstand impacts.
The Diameter: The diameter is 44mm for precision in targets and clear images. This allows versatile shooting and an array of functions of the scope.
Field Of View: At 100 yards the field of view of the scope is 18-4.5 feet. This is suitable for the distance adjusted for the scope. The images come sharp and the targets are precise.
Click Value: The scope has a 1/4 click value adjustment. This causes differences in the windage and elevation adjustments which are still easy, quick, and accurate.
Lens Material Quality: Multi-coated lenses are provided with extra-low dispersion glass. This allows sharp and bright images. In addition, the lens has a 4-inch sunshade and caps to protect from dust and damages.
The Turret: The turrets have 12 MOA travel per rotation and 1/4 click value adjustment with different windage and elevation adjustments. They contain fiber optic for quick adjustments and precision.
Reticle: This scope includes MOA that allows a 4x zoom range, with a glass-etched reticle. As this scope has a first focal plane, the reticle is easy to adjust with a fast-focus eyepiece.
First Focal Plane: There is a high accuracy glide erector and force spring system in the first focal plane. This works great for the perfect magnification. Also, this allows adjustments of reticles for flexibility.
Magnification: Long-range shooting is made possible with the 6x-24x magnification range. This helps to precise the targets regardless of distance. The range is suitable for medium to long distances.
Illuminated Type of The Rifle Scope: Illuminated reticles are used with a multi-coated lens for increased light transmission. Using this feature, the illumination adjustment gets easier and accurate.
The Eyepiece: The scope has a fast-focus eyepiece for quick and easy targeting. This is useful to keep the eyes protected and the images come sharp and clear.
- Style: EBR-2C (MOA)
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches
- Sport Type: Hunting
- Weight: 646 Grams
- Material: Aluminum
- Magnification Maximum: 16 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 Millimeters
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries
- The scope has an XD lens for low dispersion. Protective caps and multiple coatings keep the lens safe and damage-free.
- It also has a high precision glide erector system for smooth magnification changes in the wild, along with easy adjustments.
- Sturdy materials and rugged construction make the scope resistant to harsh conditions.
- This is a budget-friendly option for users with quality design and great functionality for long-term use.
- Capped lenses with a sunshade prevent side glares and make precise targets with no difficulty.
- The eye view of the scope is quite limited for use in low lights. Eye relief is also shorter than usual.
2. Vortex Optics Crossfire II with Second Focal Plane, 30mm Tube Riflescopes – Best long range scope 50 bmg
Vortex is quite popular for its products that promise value and benefits. Vortex Crossfire II riflescope is no exception and it is the best vortex scope for 50 bmg. It has long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, multi-coated lenses, and MOA turrets resetting. There is no doubt of this being the complete package.
Best economy scope for 50 bmg.
Along with the excellent features, it also has a good build quality. The outer layer is made of aluminium that is hard anodized and aircraft-grade. It also has a Nitrogen Purged and O-ring sealed to withstand harsh environments and prevent damages.
It is battery-powered to work longer than usual scopes and also for good illumination. The images are crisp, sharp, and clear with a perfect focus on targets. The lens is easy to adjust according to preferences with the turret knob and adjustable zero settings.
This is a premium scope with exclusive design and features for various functions and successful performance.
Benefits And Reasons to Buy
- Magnification: The scope has a high magnification suitable for long-range shooting. Even with the high range, the image will remain clear and sharp.
- Turrets: Since the turrets are capped for protection and adjustable to zero settings, these are useful for long-term shooting in various environmental conditions.
- Reticle Type: Illuminated and V-Brite reticles are very useful for high magnifications and low lights. This scope is specially designed for long ranges with this feature.
- Design and Construction: The lens is well-built for durability with aluminium. In addition, outer sealing keeps the scope protected and it can withstand recoil and damages.
- Glass quality: As the lens glass is etched and anti-reflective, it helps to provide good illumination in all light conditions. The user receives clear, sharp, and accurate image views.
Objective Lens and Tube: This scope has an objective lens of 24mm and the tube diameter is 30mm. These are perfect for long-range shooting as they offer a larger windage and elevation range.
The Diameter: A diameter of 24mm coincides with the objective lens and tube for clear, bright, and sharp images without missing the targets.
Field Of View: The field of view of the scope is 96.1-24.1 ft/100 yds. This provides a good view with an infinite range of magnification. The light quality for the image view stays clear.
Click Value: This scope includes 100 MOA Maximum Elevation and Windage Adjustments. 100 MOA turrets are easily adjustable with MOA clicks. These clicks are accessible to zero resettings.
Lens Material Quality: One of the best features of this scope is the lens material that is anti-reflective and fully multi-coated. This allows good illumination for clarity in images.
The Turret: Turrets are capped in this scope. Capped MOA Adjustments help with re-indexing the turret to zero in no time. In addition, the caps help to protect the turret.
Reticle: A V-Brite reticle is given with the V-Plex format. It uses battery operation for illuminating the centre dot. This is useful in low-light conditions.
Second Focal Plane: The reticle is in the Second Focal Plane in this scope. This means the reticle doesn’t change regardless of magnifications. It comes in handy for longer ranges in low light.
Magnification: Magnification ranges from 1-4x zoom for versatility in aiming targets. The user has the choice for wide ranges with precision. This scope is perfect for top-notch rifle uses.
Illuminated Type of The Rifle Scope: The V-Brite reticle of this scope is illuminated. Therefore, the magnification range is flexible with the reticle enactment. The illumination also helps for using the scope in any light conditions, especially lower light.
The Eyepiece: There is a long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box in this scope. The eyepiece helps to give sharp images and precise targets. It has a fast focusing setting for focusing the reticle easily.
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 96.1-24.1 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 30 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 9.61 inches
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- The materials of the scope and the lens are both well-built for durability. So, the scope can be easily used in harsh environments without damage.
- Options of BDC and illuminated reticle are useful for high magnification in low light conditions for shooting.
- Adjustable objectives for parallax setting, along with zero resetting turrets help to easily make a good focus for targets.
- The long eye relief with quality eyepiece helps with comfort and versatile shooting in a wide range of distances.
- The product is cheap with a lifetime warranty from the brand.
- There are complaints of unclear images on high magnification. The light transmission also gets lower in darkness.
3. Athlon Optics, Argos BTR, Riflescope, 6-24 x 50 First Focal Plane (FFP) 30 mm Tube, Illuminated APMR MIL Reticle
Athlon has the pride of providing their customers with a high magnification scope that is quite rare in the market. Noteably, this is one of the reasons why Notablycolouraluminiumptics Argos BTR Riflescope is the best .50 BMG scope.
A range of 6x to 24x will provide precise targets from mid to long-range shooting and hunting. The design is excellent with a multi-coated lens for anti-reflectivity and to increase light transmission.
The reticle is in the first focal plane and illuminated to adjust according to the magnification. All these features help to see clear, sharp, and crisp images.
They are suitable for uninterrupted operation whether you are shooting at dusk, dawn, and midnight. The scope is manufactured with durable construction for use in adverse conditions and resistance to dust and debris.
It lasts for a long time even with frequent and heavy usage. In a nutshell, we’d say this is a great product for the price with two 30mm weaver rifle scope rings.
Benefits And Reasons to Buy
- High and Rare Magnification: If you choose to shoot or hunt in longer ranges then this scope is very convenient with the high magnification range.
- Lens quality: Along with multiple coatings, the lens has the quality and etched glass for seamless eyesight. Lens quality is maintained with protection from reflection to increase light transmission.
- First Focal Plane: This scope’s reticle has an illumination technology for low light vision. First focal plane design the reticles to adjust along with the user’s zooming. The target gets set at low power with fine precision.
- Argon Purging: Waterproof or fog proof qualities are maintained with argon purging that uses inertia gas to remove any moisture on the tube providing thermal stability. This allows the scope to be used in any weather conditions outside.
- XPL Coating: Durability is secured with this coating for extra protection on the exterior lenses. While used in the wild, this coating will help the scope to withstand dust, turmoil, and scratches.
Objective Lens and Tube: The objective lens diameter is 30mm and the tube diameter is 50mm. These measurements coincide with the high magnification range provided with this scope. The tube is heat-treated for strength and durability.
The Diameter: Athlon’s scope diameter stands at 50mm for its convenient size to be used in the wild. It doesn’t feel bulky while used, allowing the user to effectively aim targets.
Field Of View: The field view of this scope is 16.7-4.5 ft at 100 yards. It allows the user a wide range for shooting or hunting. The targets also remain precise with clear images.
Click Value: Inclusive of a click Value of 0.1MIL, the adjustment range per rotation stays at 5MIL, while the total elevation adjustment and the total windage adjustment are 18 MIL. These allow easy and quick adjustments of the reticle with sufficient brightness of images.
Lens Material Quality: Advanced and multiple coatings of the lens increase transmission of light. This brings optimum brightness and true color of images. Lens caps keep the reticle glass protected.
The Turret: Unlike most scopes, the turrets in this scope are exposed. The scope can be adjusted to zero easily and quickly at any moment during operation.
Reticle: Along with high quality and etched glass, the reticle design stands out in the market. It provides great backing support for shock resistance to recoils.
First Focal Plane: The first focal plane reticle is flexible to change size at all power settings. This is useful for quick adjustments of the reticles in the shooting. The target may need a sudden zoom in or out, and this focal plane will avoid blurred images due to changes.
Magnification: Athlon’s scope has a magnificent 6 to 24x magnification size. If you require extra enlarged images especially in longer ranges, then this scope is suitable for you. The high magnification doesn’t distort or blur the images.
Illuminated Type of The Rifle Scope: The illuminated reticle of this scope gives you clear and greater visibility mainly in low light conditions during dusk and dawn. This illumination increases the functionality and versatility of the scope.
The Eyepiece: This scope has a quality glass manufacturer to protect the eyepiece and also a sun shape and lens caps. Its exit pupil is 8.2-2.1 mm with eye relief standing at 3.3 inches.
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Focal Plane: First
- Field of View: 16.7-4.5 ft at 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 3.3 inches
- Style: Argos BTR
- Dimensions: 17 x 5 x 4 inches
- Sport Type: Hunting
- Weight: 0.45 Kilograms
- Magnification Maximum: 24 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 Millimeters
- The material is lightweight and sturdy for an aluminum build. Multiple coatings make the lens durable.
- This scope is specially designed for longer ranges with a rare high magnification range. So, it is great for long-range shooting and hunting.
- An illuminated reticle is useful to allow the high magnification to work effectively with this scope.
- XPL coating on the outside of the scope allows it to remain free from dust and debris, for use in adverse conditions.
- The scope has good tactile clicks and adjusts to zero perfectly. The reticle easily adjusts even with changes in magnification.
- Unsteady images may occur for the first focal plane as the magnification is very high.
4. BURRIS FullField Scope, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black
Here is a traditional and premium scope for hunting to serve your needs. BURRIS FullField Scope is constructed with quality materials and features for efficiency.
The bright and clear images received through the lens are reasons why this is one of the best .50 BMG scopes.
The lens, along with multiple coatings, is also made of high grade for good and bright image views. It works well in dim or dark lights, with minimum glares in brightness.
The magnification is also very high that works perfectly with the given lens, and easily changes with knurled knobs. Apart from that, a matte finish keeps it good as new after use, and the nitrogen filling allows the scope to become fog-proof.
The scope is also lightweight shockproof to withstand recoils or harsh conditions with the heavy outer body. This product is a good partner for your outdoor huntings regularly, favourite colourscentrecolour popular among hunters.
Benefits And Reasons to Buy
- Performance Success: The Burris Fullfield 2 scope has 4.5 to 14 power to provide a wide variety of ranges to shoot. The reticles are of an exclusive design for success in the shooting.
- Product Quality and Design: Burris gives the customers a lifetime warranty with exclusive designs of products that are water, fog, and shockproof.
- Glass quality: High-grade optics of this scope makes it durable and convenient for better brightness and precision. The glass remains scratch and dust-free from use in the wild.
- Knurled Knobs: The magnification ring is made of metal and knurled that is helpful to have an easy grip. This also makes the scope sturdy for long-term use.
- Scope Tube: Durable, and solid 1-piece outer tube is an excellent feature of this scope. It resists shocks, damages, or other turmoil while shooting outside.
Objective Lens and Tube: This scope has an objective lens diameter of 42mm and a tube length of 1 inch. It also has a durable, and solid 1-piece outer tube to resist shock and vibrations of any turmoil.
The Diameter: The diameter structure of the objective lens is 42mm that is compatible with the magnification and lens size. This allows the light to pass properly to give clear and sharp images.
Field Of View: You can view images through the lens with a field view of 18 low – 6 high ft. at 100 yds with this scope. Along with the high magnification of this scope, this field of view helps the user to aim their targets accurately.
Click Value: The click value of this scope is ¼ MOA with 30 MOA elevation and windage adjustments for precision. Any adjustments desired by the user while shooting is quick and easy.
Lens Material Quality: High-grade optical glass and index-matched, hi-lume aids in multiple coatings of the lens makes this scope very unique. These features give excellent brightness and clarity, and also durability.
The Turret: There are no fingertip turrets in this scope. The turrets are locked with a new push or pull option. These are easily reset to zero settings.
Reticle: Burris’s scope has a ballistic plex reticle well suitable for hunting purposes. Precise aims are made with good elevation and windage adjustments. The reticle is glass-etched for strength and durability.
Second Focal Plane: In this scope, the reticle is in the second focal plane. So, it stays the same size regardless of changes in the lens magnification for precise targets.
Magnification: The zooming power of the tool is 4.5 – 14x which is also easy to adjust. In addition to the high-quality glass of this scope, the magnification is premium quality with sharp images.
Illuminated Type of The Rifle Scope: As the reticle of this scope isn’t illuminated, it isn’t powered by batteries. But the images won’t get distorted. Non-illuminated reticles make the scope lightweight.
The Eyepiece: Burris scope has a great eyepiece that is durable and integrated with a no-slip grip. This makes the eyepiece easy to adjust.
- Magnification: 4.5-14x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 39 mm
- Field of View: 18 low – 6 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Exit Pupil: 9 low – 3 high (mm)
- Elevation Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Objective PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds.
- Reticle: Ballistic Plex
- Item Dimensions: 14 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches
- Item Weight: 510.29 Grams
- Material: Steel
- The reticle is very bright and clear in the second focal plane and with quality materials. It has great strength to last a long time.
- Due to the heavy construction with quality materials, the scope works well in tough weather conditions. There are hardly any damages.
- The exclusive design of the scope with side parallax and unique turrets makes it well-engineered for hunting purposes.
- The materials are lightweight and sturdy. For this reason, the scope is easy to mount properly.
- Lack of illumination in low light makes the reticle hard to see in daylight.
5. UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope, AO | Best Scopes for Barrett 50 Cal
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable tactical scope? Then UTG 3-12x 44mm 30mm compact Scope is the one for your .50 BMG. It is very popular in the market with its innovative manufacture and amazing benefits that make it a hunter’s and military favorite.
The scope has a great mil-dot reticle for use in 36 different colors. You will get amazing magnification for close to distant targets. This feature avoids adjustment of parallax up to 10 yards.
Moreover, the scope’s design allows continuous illumination, free Picatinny rings, lightweight, and multi-emerald coated lens for brightness adjustment. The scope also has good protection from sealing and nitrogen filling for use in different environmental conditions.
Overall, it’d be a great product with the latest IE technology for your shooting with precise targets and a lifetime warranty.
Benefits And Reasons to Buy
- Magnification: The magnification range is convenient and flexible up to 1000 yards and beyond for targets of any length.
- IE Technology: UTG’s scope has an illumination enhancing technology that helps the reticle to support multi-colour modes and personalized illumination. This is usually found in high-end ones.
- Emerald Coating: This coating allows uninterrupted activity with an integrated angled front sunshade complete and flip-open lens caps
- Premium Zero Locking: Zero resettings and zero lockings are unique with this scope. These features help to adjust to better precision and get more consistency in the shooting.
- Efficient Design and Construction: The UTG compact scope is constructed with a True Strength Platform that makes it sturdy with a protective sealing. The outer layer allows the scope to withstand any damages or environmental conditions or extreme recoil. Also, the scope is lightweight and compact for long-term use.
Objective Lens and Tube: The objective lens is 30mm for accuracy and distant or near targets. Maximum light transmission is achieved with the 30mm tube.
The Diameter: This is a 44-millimetrecolourcolour SWAT scope. You will get excellent precision and perfect adjustments with this diameter. The size makes the scope compact and convenient for use in the wild.
Field Of View: The scope has a field view of 32 feet. This allows a flexible length of shooting with a clear image and brightness. The parallax adjustment-free setting along with this field of view makes the scope a great optic for shooting.
Click Value: There is a mil-dot reticle with crisp ¼ MOA click adjustments. Furthermore, it has Zero Lockable and Resettable Target Turrets. All these settings allow precise aims for your targets.
Lens Material Quality: Emerald coatings are used in the lens for maximum light and clarity. The material makes it durable. It also has a sunshade and flip-open caps for protection.
The Turret: Besides zero resettings the turret also has a sidewheel parallax adjustment for a good and flexible length. The adjustments are easy with this design and the windage elevation remains consistent.
Reticle: As mentioned before, this is a Mil-Dot reticle with etched glass for sharp aims. This allows 9 dots for 19 aiming points, with additional two points by the inclusion of the duplex crosshairs.
Second Focal Plane: The scope has an illuminated second focal plane. This allows precision in targets and ease of use with the protection of the reticle. However, the reticle size remains the same regardless of lens adjustments.
Magnification: Using this scope you get to magnify targets between 3- 12x range. The 3x magnification allows a length of 34 feet, while the 12x magnification views up to 8.4 feet. The user can set their target out to 1000 yards and beyond.
Illuminated Type of The Rifle Scope: Innovative EZ-TAP IE technology allows Red/Green dual-color and 36 color mode. This helps to work in different weather and light conditions. The 1-Click Illumination memory feature helps to reset the color or brightness setting.
The Eyepiece: There is a fine-tune eyepiece diopter that can be adjusted or locked. It also has an eye-relief of 3.4-3 inches for a great view in different situations. The eye relief is comfortable and protective for the eyes in a shooting.
- Magnification: 3 – 12X
- Parallax Setting: 10Yds – Infinity
- Eye Relief: 4″ – 3.54″
- Field of View: 100 yards (32′ – 10′)
- Exit Pupil: 14.7mm – 4.5mm
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Length: 256.5mm
- Weight: 20.7 oz
- Batteries: CR2032 3V
- The scope has zero locking and resettings with proper turret adjustments. This allows accuracy and doesn’t need readjustments.
- It has durable materials and is lightweight for long-term use in adverse conditions. The scope remains protected from damages.
- As the magnification is very high the user reaches targets in a variety of lengths. Also, the user gets clear images and light transmission.
- Important features like field view, reticle, and knobs associated with this scope are great for convenience in use.
- It is a cheap product with high-end features and qualities that also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Even with the low weight, this scope is complained to be heavier than others for frequent uses.
What Is The Best Scope For A .50 BMG?
After consideration of all the features necessary for a scope to be the best, we found the Nightforce Optics 5-20×56 SHV Rifle Scope suitable for this choice.
The determinant factors of this scope are the magnification range of 5x to 20 x power and objective lens. This scope has a large 56mm objective lens that is multi-coated with an illuminated MOAR center reticle.
The materials used are strong to withstand adverse conditions. The durability is high as this scope resists water, for, or turmoils. It is made convenient with a side parallax as well.
Check 50 BMG Reloading Press for .50 BMG rounds with accuracy and precision.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Scope for .50 BMG
Objective Lens and Tube
Large tube diameter increases the adjustment range for distant targets with enhanced durability of the scope. So, you need a 1-inch rifle scope with a 30mm tube. These are suitable for use in any weather conditions.
Lens Material Quality
Low dispersion lenses reduce color fringing with better light transmission. The lens should also be multi-coated for maximum brightness and clear images.
A good construction reticle means better illumination. Mil-dot reticles are used for shooting in dim light. For hunting, you have BDC and Duplex reticle for long ranges. A finer crosshair is useful for long-range varmint hunting.
First Focal Plane or Second Focal Plane: (In terms of the position of the reticle)
In the FFP, the image remains the same in the whole magnification range, with precise ranging, windage corrections, and holdovers. For the SFP, the image size changes with the magnification, except the reticle, so the suspension changes constantly.
Magnification is dependable on the user’s preference. High magnification is useful for long ranges with no image distortion. For this, you need zooming knobs that are easy to set.
The eyepiece needs to be properly angled in the scope. Scopes with fast focus functions help to focus targets easily. You should also check the glass quality.
Cheap 50 BMG Scope
CVLIFE Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope is cheap and interesting gear. It is very user-friendly and includes excellent reticle crosshair instruments. You can particularly use this scope for hunting, whether you are a beginner or professional.
Images come crisp and bright with high magnification and quick target acquisition with the eyepiece. For an affordable item, it has high-end features like 3x to 9x magnification, a 40 mm objective lens with multiple coatings, a turret with precise windage and elevation adjustments, and good zooming power.
In addition, the scope is easy to mount and carry for action. The lenses are sturdy to prevent damage and remain oil-free.
What Power Scope For 50 BMG
Here we have an affordable and powerful scope for 50 BMG that is the Mueller Target Rifle Scope. It has a micro-fine crosshair tube with unusual magnification and an equally large and fast-focusing eyepiece that is compatible.
This is easily the best scope for 50 BMG from a trusted brand. The magnification size is 8x to 32x to see further than the ordinary range, which is useful for people with a sight problem.
Mildot reticle provides the angular measurement for accuracy. In addition, this scope also has an objective lens of 44mm that is multi-coated. This is useful for greater light transmission.
Thermal Scope For 50 BMG
ATN X-Sight 4K Pro is a high-quality thermal scope for 50 BMG. It has Dual Core processor power and a low light 4K sensor. In addition, it has the latest edge technology and a ballistic calculator for easy targets.
The images have higher resolution and vivid millimetre colour with faster optics. Long-range shots are easily made with the scope.
You will not face troubles with the light conditions in the wild as it has night vision clarity. Lastly, the batteries of this scope give 18+ hours of continuous operation.
SWFA 50 BMG
SWFA SS 10×42 Tactical Riflescope is a top-notch riflescope. It has a permanent 10x magnification range to offer larger images that are clear. In this magnification, the targets are precise with a 42mm objective lens.
For the user’s convenience, it has adjustable turrets for changing the elevation quickly with ¼ MOA adjustment. Along with this, there is also a side parallax setting. The materials are durable for long-term use in various climates.
They are resistant to water, fog, or turmoil. The optics of this scope offer good performance at an affordable price.
50 BMG Scope Rings
If you want adventure, then the 30mm Picatinny Mount Rings by Leupold is the best scope for 50 BMG. Apart from outstanding outdoor performance, this scope is sturdy and damage-resistant with durable materials.
The scope is user-friendly with a lens that allows optimum image quality. Solid metal Picatinny Rings are included in this scope to fit on your rifle. The scope is easy to mount and remains stable for precise targets.
Two rugged cross-slot bolts help to secure the bracket. Get a precise and repeatable zero adjustment with the turret. The scope also has a slot and spline design. Rugged, hard-wearing construction allows withstanding impacts.
50 BMG Reticle
Trijicon TA31F Riflescope has been considered one of the best .50 BMG scopes. This is mainly for its exclusive reticle that has a tritium reticle pattern. It also has BAC (Bindon Aiming Concept) to adjust brightness and precise targets.
You can use this scope effectively in all light conditions as it doesn’t need batteries. In addition, the lenses have an anti-reflective coating to avoid blurred images. for The BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) allows resetting to zero easily and quickly.
So, the reticle automatically gets adjusted out to 600 meters. Lastly, this scope is sturdy for outdoor activities without damage.
ATN 50 BMG Scope
All you need is an effortless focus for precise targets, and this is done well by ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO SMART scope. Even the tiniest object views clearly by magnifying with a 5-20x range. You
get excellent performance from the optics for its quality build that has an objective diameter of 70mm with 4 dual-core processors. Hunting will become easy in any light conditions.
This scope runs with a powerful internal battery. A built-in ballistic calculator makes perfect adjustments. You can also make recordings using the video option. It sure is a modern-day scope that includes Wi-Fi and GPS enables.
What Makes a Great .50 BMG Scope?
A great .50 BMG scope will give you a wonderful experience in shooting. For the best performance, the optics must offer bright and clear images. Usually, the materials are sturdy with a durable tube, to withstand impacts and work in any situation.
The scope also has variable magnification settings for versatile shooting in a wide range from close to distant.
Are you confused about the 50 BMG and 50 caliber rounds? Want to know what is the difference between a 50 Cal and a 50 BMG? Can a 50 BMG kill without hitting? Or are 50 BMG illegal?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the effective range of a 50 BMG?
For a 50 BMG, the effective range is more than two miles. However, this depends on several factors. The shooting arena and angle make a lot of difference.
Are 50 BMG illegal?
50 BMG is legal at most places, but not all. California is said to restrict their use, for which alternatives were introduced.
What gun shoots a .50 BMG?
Mostly long-range sniper rifles and anti-materiel rifles use a .50 BMG. Various types of firearms are compatible with this cartridge.
What scope do I need for 50 yards?
Rimfire scopes can be used to shoot at 50 yards. This is because these scopes have parallax settings to 50 yards.
How much magnification do you need for hunting?
This depends on the hunting range. The magnification of scope is selected per yard, that is for 100 yards you can use 1x magnification. For hunting, usually, a range of 1-4x is suitable.
What is the best scope magnification for 1000 yards?
For this large range, you need a scope with decent eye relief and optics that are sturdy. In addition, the magnification must have 10 power.
Now that you have learned about various scopes in this article, you can easily choose the best scope for 50BMG. Along with all the essential features, the scope that you will pick needs to be affordable and user-friendly.
We have tried to provide not only a detailed review of the best 50 BMG scopes but also brought about their specialty as well.
Rifle users are aware of the power of a .50 BMG, so they’d need a compatible scope. Using your desired scope, we hope that you manage to experience great hunting and shooting trips.