SIG P320 is the big boy in Sig Sauer’s pistol series. The P320 X Carry makes the statement with its extended, high-cut beavertail, high, and undercut trigger guard.
All of the guns we have mentioned above, come with the Romeo1. It has a perfect glass coating that will give you a dissertation-free view, easy-to-use illumination controls, and a fully-loaded battery.
But need to carry the whole setup, right? Holsters come in handy when you want to carry your guns, for both concealed and open carry. This is why we have come with the best holster for SIG P320 x Carry with Romeo1. Let’s begin.
Fierce Defender IWB Kydex Holster Sig P320c RX w/Optic Cut
When you are carrying this big boy SIG P320 you obviously need a concealment solution. After all, you want to carry the gun without any hassle. The IWB Kydex Holster from FIerce Defender is a great holster option for your Sig P320 with a Romeo1 setup.
Image: SIG SAUER P320 X CARRY HOLSTERS
This holster is meant to give you the perfect fit. It has tension screws that you can adjust as per your needs. The “Claw” feature will reduce printing on the clothes and increase concealment.
- Constructed from .08 Kydex material; robust and durable.
- Gives full safety and protection from sweat
- Covers the trigger and backside of the gun
- Features an Adjustable retention system that will help you to get the perfect fit
- Easy re-holstering because of the flared opening option
- Comes with a Claw feature that will ensure no scratches on your firearm and increase concealment
You can make easy adjustments according to your preference. You can tighten or loosen the screw anytime. It will fit your waist area perfectly. Not a lot of holsters will give you this option, however, this one happens to be the exception.
Carry With Confidence
This holster will adapt your carrying style. It will hide nicely under your clothes. It has a standard belt clip for faster gun removal. The material won’t hurt your skin. You can carry this with full of confidence.
This holster has a perfect fit for P320 X-Carry with a Romeo1. Appendix carry is comfortable. Your gun will not have any problem while fitting in. It will hug the gun’s body perfectly. It has the right shape for the right gun. Therefore, make sure you are getting the right one.
Aside from that, this holster also comes with a very unique feature. Unlike any other holster, this features Claw, a system that will ensure the holster fits perfectly. Moreover, this will also assure that you won’t get any scratch marks on your firearm. And the best part is, you will have better concealment. Now isn’t that great!
These holsters are well-made, yet simple. Fierce Defender paid good attention to detail while designing and crafting this. The surface is smooth and shiny. Overall, the product fits well and is well crafted.
- Comes with a sight cutout that fits around a high suppressor sight
- Works great with an attached Romeo1 optic
- The optic cutout is in the right place
- The Claw feature gives a comfortable concealed carry
- Very minimal adjustments and easy to control
- The quality is top-notch
- Might be quite uncomfortable in some cases
- The thickness of the leather can cause mild scratches on the waist area
- The sweats guard comes up a little higher that can dig into the skin
- Carrying this holster can feel heavy
- The waistband is on the right side, so can be an issue for left-handed people
Comprehensive Buying guide for Magnifier for Sig Romeo 5
About Sig Sauer P320 X Carry
The P320 X Carry is a striker-fired, semi-automatic pistol by Sig Sauer. It can be used with or without the optic option and both models have an upgraded trigger and grip. And features a tuckable and concealable design.
- This model weighs 27 ounces unloaded
- Barrel length of 99 mm or 3.9 inches.
- A striker fired, semi-automatic that comes with Sig Sauer’s standard safety trigger system.
Sig Sauer P320 X Carry Specifications
P320 x carry holster compatibility
MagTuck™ IWB Magazine Holster.
ProDraw™ Paddle OWB.
MagDraw™ Double OWB Holster.
1. What holsters fit the SIG P320 X Carry?
There is a variety of holsters that can easily fit the SIG P320 X Carry. Here are a few, you might like:
- Fierce Defender IWB Kydex Holster Sig P320c RX w/Optic Cut
- SIG SAUER P320 X-CARRY 9MM HOLSTERS
- JHI Holster to Fit Sig Sauer P320X Carry Holster- IWB Holster
- Sig Sauer P320 Compact/Carry/X-Series 9/40 – OATH IWB Holster
- Sig P320 X Carry IWB Holster
- Sig P320 X Carry OWB Holster
- Sig P320 X Carry Appendix Holster
2. What’s the difference between SIG P320 X Carry and Compact?
Well, the Carry and the Compact are not alike. The noticeable difference between SIG P320 X Carry and Compact is its grip and capacity. Where SIG P320 X Carry holds 17 rounds and Compact holds 15 rounds of ammunition. Carry has a longer grip module than compact. X Compact offers a shorter grip length from front to back.
3. What makes a SIG Sauer P320 holster so good?
SIG Sauer P320 holster is offering full-size, carry, compact, subcompact grip units. It has different slide lengths. The material of this holster is comfortable. The fabric won’t create irritation to the skin. SIG Sauer P320 holster will give you firearm security. It has a tensioning screw to keep the gun secure. It will cover the trigger perfectly. This holster will go well with your carrying style.
4. Can a P320 X Carry fit in a compact holster?
Surprisingly, P320 X Carry can fit in an X Compact holster. If you just make a few grip adjustments and slightly loosen the tension screw, the Carry will fit right into a Compact holster. Though the frame is different so the fit won’t be that good.
5. What to look for in a SIG carry holster?
When you are going for a SIG Carry holster, you have to keep in mind that your holster is hugging the body and also has adjustable cant. Also, you need to make sure that the holster is perfectly hiding under the clothes. Go for SIG carry which has great quality and adjustability.
6. Can a left-handed shooter use a SIG Sauer P320?
Yes. SIG Sauer P320 can be used in both hands. It is a 3.9-inch (99 mm) barrel-length carry-size pistol and a 4.7-inch (120 mm) barrel length in the full-size pistol. It has an ambidextrous slide stop/release. It will give you thumb safety.
7. Is the SIG P320 X Carry optic ready?
The SIG P320 X Carry has ready Romeo1 optics. It comes with a slide cutout, night sight rear plate, and an XRay 3 front sight. The reflex optics will give a clear target and head up for situational awareness.
8. Is the SIG Sauer P320 good for concealed carry?
The SIG Sauer P320 is a good choice for a concealed carry firearm. It will give you a smooth experience with a crisp trigger. You can pull the trigger with ease and take an accurate shot. It’s a good option for defensive use.
9. Will a SIG P320 carry fit in a compact holster?
The SIG P320 Compact is the same size as the full-size model but the barrel length is high and needs extra space in the bottom of a holster to fit a compact holster.
10. What is the difference between the SIG P320 carry and X carry?
The main difference between the Sig P320 X Compact and the Sig P320 X Carry is going to be the magazine capacity. The X Compact holds 15 rounds of 9mm ammunition. And the X Carry holds 18 rounds of 9mm ammunition with 17 round in the chamber.
11. Is the P320 X carry safe?
The P320 X Carry pistol is the latest innovation from Sig Sauer in their “X-Series” line. Weighing in at just over a pound, it has some great features that make it convenient to carry and use. With a smooth trigger pull and an amazing capacity of up to 19 rounds, this is one of the most kick-butt pistols available today.
When it comes to buying a holster for your pistol, you have to be very precise. You cannot just buy any random holster. However, if you have to look for a comfortable, easy to manage, good adjustability holster then this Best Holster for SIG P320 X Carry with Romeo1 guide will help you to find your needs.
Therefore, in this article we discussed the best holster can you use for your SIG P320 X Carry with Romeo 1. The Fierce Defender IWB Kydex Holster Sig P320c RX w/Optic Cut The Winter Warrior Series is an excellent product. Why this is excellent? Because this ticks all the boxes that make a holster great!